YOUR PARTNER IN MILLWORKING
The Best in Wisconsin Millworking - Bar None
Our reputation is molded by our desire to provide the best in wood products and an unwavering commitment to your success.
We set the standard for excellence in our attitude, work ethic, attention to detail and quality on each and every job.
No project leaves our shop without out guarantee of quality in materials and workmanship
How Our Wood Products and Services Beat the Competition
Family-owned since 1988, D & D Millwork will meet or exceed all your expectations.
We know that you depend on us for quality products delivered on-time and within budget.
Without that, we'd be out of business.
But we know you demand more.
What do we do that sets us apart from the competition?
- Thorough inspection of all products - nothing leaves our shop less than perfect!
- All products are built to last a lifetime
- Work performed on-time and within budget
- Fast turn-around time on all jobs
- We use Weinig Moulder equipment for our projects and know our tools inside and out
- Carpenters find that our products are easy to install and fit together perfectly
- We have hundreds of profiles for casing and base, and we'll match any profile we don't already have
- Our one-piece curved molding, produced on our patented molding equipment, makes sectioned molding a thing of the past.
Our many commercial customers have come to appreciate our no-nonsense, straightforward approach to our products and relationships.
We'd be happy to supply you with a list of long-time satisfied customers know why we're the best in the business - just ask!